Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my password?
If you're having trouble logging in to your Betrelate account, here are some things you can try.
- Go to the Login page at https://betrelate.com/forgot-password and follow the instructions. Make sure that you use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Betrelate account.
- You can Reset your account by username, email address or phone number.
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Is my betrelate account disabled?
If your Betrelate account has been disabled, you'll see a message saying that your account is disabled when you log in.
What do I do if my betrelate account is disabled?
You can send an email to email@example.com for help.
What type of Notifications Does Betrelate send?
Notifications are updates about the Betrelate activity. The types of notifications that exist depend on what platform you're using.
Desktop and mobile Notifications
- Red alert notifications: Notifications that appear above. When you have a new notification, a red bubble will appear with the number of notifications you've received.
- Email notifications: Notifications you receive via email.
- Push notifications: Notifications appear when you aren't actively using Betrelate.
Desktop only notifications
Pop-up notifications: Notifications pop up on your screen when you're logged in to Betrelate and a friend interacts with you (e.g. posts on your feed). Click the notification to see the story, or click < to close the notification.
Text notifications: Notifications you receive via mobile text messaging (SMS).
How do I adjust my mobile push notifications from Betrelate?
When you've downloaded the Betrelate app, we may send you two mobile notifications:
- Push notifications: sent when you're not actively using Betrelate (e.g. on your device's lock screen).
- In-app notifications: sent when you're using Betrelate. These appear as numbers over the in Betrelate's navigation, or over the Betrelate app on your phone. You can't turn in-app notifications off completely, but you can choose what you get notified about.
What is public information on betrelate?
Something that's public can be seen by anyone. That includes people who aren't Following you, people off Betrelate and people who use different media, such as print, broadcast (e.g. television) and other sites on the Internet. For example, if you use our services to provide a real-time public comment to a television show, this may appear on the show or elsewhere on Betrelate.
What information is Public?
Information you share that is always public: Some of the information you give us when you fill in your profile is public, such as your name, country and Bio. We also use a part of your profile, called your public profile, to help show you the right content on Betrelate. Your public profile includes your name, username and user ID (account number), and profile picture. This info is also public. Some of the ways that this helps us connect you are:
- Your name, profile picture people recognise you.
- Username and user ID (e.g. your account number) are in the URL of your profile.
- Age range helps provide you with age-appropriate content.
- Country help us provide appropriate content and experiences.
What account level can access livescore?
All betrelate accounts can see use the livescore features.
How fast is the update on the livescore?
We update the events and stats as soon as there are changes, it's seamless and fast.
We will like to hear from you